What is a Fractional CMO?
A fractional CMO is a senior, knowledgeable and experienced marketing executive retained part-time to provide C-suite level leadership. A fractional CMO provides the experience and depth of knowledge of a seasoned business, marketing, and sales executive for a fraction of the cost.
Is a fractional CMO right for you?
- Is your business at a place where you need to scale for growth?
- Are you losing marketing share to competitors who are beating you at marketing tactics?
- Do you feel like you no longer understand your customers or your markets?
- Does your sales team complain that they aren't getting leads, or do they want more awareness in the market?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, then there is a good chance you and your company could benefit from Fractional CMO services.
What are the benefits of hiring a fractional CMO?
- Knowledge, experience, and a fresh set of eyes on your business by a seasoned business professional
- C-suite experience at a fraction of the cost
- Specific knowledge and experience in strategy, scaling, marketing, sales, and general business
What does a fractional cmo do?
- Marketing strategy and execution plans
- Marketing team management as needed
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Marketing automation or CRM review, update, optimization, or replacement
- Feedback and advice to leadership team
- Responsible for lead generation and lead management all the way to a sale
- Helps you grow and scale your business
How much does it cost?Fractional CMO service costs will vary depending on the time required and the level of involvement. Typically, a fractional CMO will spend 5 to 15 hours per week with your company and your team. The monthly rate is based on an hourly rate of $250. For example, a 40 hour per month investment would be $10,000. A six to twelve-month contract is usually required in order to see results.
YOUR FRACTIONAL CMO
With more than 30 years of experience in business leadership, sales, and marketing roles, I understand strategy and on-the-ground tactical execution for B2B industrial companies. I've worked with a lot of different companies and I have to say it is rare for a leader to have the combined experience of sales and marketing. That's where I come in as your fractional CMO. I can evaluate and improve results for go-to-market, lead generation, product launches, sales management, marketing management, and more.
catch a glimpse into bruce's fractional cmo strategy
This book outlines my fractional CMO approach to marketing for industrial companies.
- A Gigantic Opportunity
- Marketing as a Practice
- Culture of the Product
- How to Execute
- One Revenue Team
- 8-Step Webinar Pilot Program
- Enewsletter and Blog Pilot Program
- Marketing Automation
Buy a hard-copy of the book at Amazon.
What People Are Saying
Responsive, smart, and easy to work withI highly recommend MMG for any B2B company. They were responsive, flexible, and innovative in their approach and helped us create an end-to-end marketing and sales lead qualification process, funnel, and dashboard in HubSpot.
Great Value & Digital Marketing ExpertiseMMG has transformed our customer relationship management. They are skilled professionals with all aspects of HubSpot and industrial marketing strategies. Bruce consistently proposes pertinent marketing ideas to help us grow our business. I highly recommend MMG for any industrial business.
Our Lead to Customer base is growing everydayWe've worked with MMG for a mere 3 months and we're already seeing major results. When we looked for an agency to assist us with our new digital campaigns, we found that many companies didn’t have the background in manufacturing that we needed. MMG’s knowledge around manufacturing sales, marketing, planning, and execution has been a huge benefit.