This is a guest post. We welcome guest posts about helping manufacturers increase sales and/or advance their marketing function. Send in your idea and you too could be a guest blogger on MMG.
Guest blogger: Belle Balace at Visme
Can you guess the one type of visual content you can never go wrong investing in? If you guessed Infographics, you would be correct!
- Infographics are compelling and attractive
- They are easily scanned and viewed
- They have inherent viral capabilities
- Infographics are easily embedded in your web pages
- You get worldwide exposure
- They improve brand awareness
- Infographics increases web traffic
- They directly enhance search engine optimization (SEO)
- They demonstrate expert understanding of a subject
If you feel creating a video is going to take a lot of your resources, time, and money – and if you would like to improve your SEO and raise brand awareness, start creating infographics instead of videos. Regardless if you choose to create infographics or videos (or any content for that matter) make sure the topic is interesting and related to your brand.
When you do decide to design an infographic, keep in mind these 3 essential points:
- Be sure to use your brand colors and style so your audience can easily recognize you.
- Less is more. Don’t bombard your infographic reader with unnecessary icons or lots of text.
- Keep your copy simple but compelling.
Even better, check out this handy infographic guide Visme created for all the copy and design tips you need to get started with your next infographic.