Manufacturing Marketing Matters Podcast - Episode MM 004
Guest Expert: Jim Kreinbrink, Founder and President of HyperDog Media
Topic: SEO Opportunity for Manufacturing Companies
- SEO opportunity means top results meaning more than just website traffic – get found by journalists and get more inbound links. (Tweet this)
- Learn why a mobile optimized site is so important for SEO opportunity
- Hear about two real life examples of two manufacturing companies that have had success with a related keyword strategy and huge SEO opportunity; Loadhalt, Inc. and Tri-motion Industries, Inc.
- SEO opportunity is directly related to keywords. Keep in mind how broad the audience is and are clickers really prospective customers. (Tweet this)
- Discussion about the Google algorithm changes and the related SEO opportunity for manufacturing companies.
- Do not try to be an authority or thought leader if you are not really an authority. Be authentic. (Tweet this)
- Hear about the golden opportunity for manufacturing companies if they are successful at exploiting SEO as a practice.
- More manufacturing companies are upgrading their ability to distribute content with technology solutions like Digabit but they're still behind when it comes to their digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- All business changes start out as advantages for the early adopters, but eventually level out. There is still opportunity to gain advantage with SEO. (Tweet this)
- Jim talks about the Google “Penguin Penalty”, “Phantom 1” and “Phantom 2”
- SEO is a long term investment, not a one time expense.
- Hear about a US manufacturing company, Greenco, with a great story to tell about quality and selling to companies in China.
- Is quality content on your web site good enough to get ranked high in the search engines? Listen to Jim’s answer.
- Interesting case studies comparing different levels of content distribution and results at www.graywolfseo.com
Think about what the visitor to your website wants or needs from the website and give it to them. Answer questions or problems your visitors might have. Make your website a resource for the people in your target audience.
Get involved and distribute or market the content residing on your website. Always think about your website from the visitor’s perspective not your company perspective.
- Free SEO diagnostic from HyperDog Media SEOdiagnostic.com
- Check out the Google Mobile Friendly tool to see if your website is mobile optimized.